In this context of health crisis, UMF is mobilised 100% for the defence and maintenance of the port activities of Marseille-Fos.
For the moment, ALL TRANSPORT (national, import, export, intracom) OF ALL TYPES OF GOODS are authorized in our country.
We are relaying to you all the information available, relating to the new organisations planned by the public and private actors and in particular :
- The government
- Phytosanitary and veterinary services, frauds
- Services to ships
- Terminal operators
This page will be regularly updated.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions on these points: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, the CCIAMP has been mandated by the Prefect to be the one-stop shop for feedback and questions.
We would be grateful if you could send us your requests, which we will forward to the CCIAMP's crisis unit.
Finally, we recommend that you check all the information that is currently circulating, some of which is erroneous and may lead to unfortunate decisions.
* Ministry of Ecological and Solidarity Transition - Secretariat of State for Transport
Press release of 20 March 2020: Mobilisation to support the activity of transport and logistics professionals
* Grand Port Maritime de Marseille-Fos (GPMM)
Business Continuity [Covid 19]
The port of Marseille Fos provides a customer number : +33 (0) 6 86 60 27 94
More details at: https://www.marseille-port.fr/fr/Actualit%c3%a9/5411
* GPMM / UNIM : Personal temperature control for handling and operation - Terminal Graveleau
Within the framework of a UNIM circular dealing with Covid-19, Semfos and Eurofos are setting up temperature controls with non-contact thermometers for port operations and handling personnel.
In agreement with the GPMM and with a view to convenience and safety for the personnel in charge of these controls, they are carried out at the guard post at the terminal entrance during the verification of access permits. A security guard from Asa Concept will be present at the following times for this mission:
- Morning: from 05H00 to 9H30
- Noon: from 12:30 to 2:00 p.m.
- Evening: from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm
As this measure only concerns the handling and operating staff working at the terminal, I asked our security guard service provider in charge of access control to assist the security guard in distinguishing between targeted and non-targeted users. Please distribute the information to your staff, colleagues and agents concerned who are not the recipients of this message, so that these controls can be carried out in the most appropriate manner. Please do not hesitate to state your professional quality and place of employment during the document check, and inform me of any anomalies you may observe.
* European Commission: Guidelines for border management measures to protect health and ensure the availability of goods and essential services.
Document to be downloaded at this address: https://ec.europa.eu/home-affairs/sites/homeaffairs/files/what-we-do/po...
* COVID19: organization of import controls DRAAF-DDPP13
Within the framework of the protection measures against Covid19 and the necessary reduction of the risk of transmission of the virus between people, SIVEP 13 thanks the efforts and adaptations that the operators have kindly implemented in collaboration with its agents.
Here is a reminder of the rules to be respected:
- Sending control requests exclusively by e-mail: NB: any submission of a paper file is forbidden, files will be refused.
- It is necessary to respect a collective formalism of control requests, otherwise your instruction may be delayed:
. Subject : n° of the DSCE concerned + ship + ETA. (change compared to the previous message)
. Attachments: you can double the sending of the control documents in the mail, in case of reading difficulty in TRACES NT (antivirus scan)
Incomplete applications in TRACES NT will not be processed. It is your responsibility to check for completeness before forwarding to the relevant departments.
Similarly, too many errors (gross weights, n°CT...) are still detected in the I parts of the DSCE, which generates a lot of round trips (mail, tel) with your services. Thank you to ensure the quality of the DSCE filling before submitting them to us.
- Carrying out the checks: please always make sure to bring a complete file at the time of the identity or physical checks, including the originals of any sanitary or phytosanitary documents. The DSCEs will not be validated or handed over otherwise.
* DRDDI: all customs offices in Marseille - Fos ensure a permanent presence.
- BMP opening hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 12pm / 1pm - 5pm
- Fos opening hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- offices closed on Saturday mornings and RTS deleted for the moment.
In addition, if there is a foreseeable need on Saturday morning, the heads of department and deputies should be contacted by the operators on Friday before 3 p.m. to study the situation and, if possible and relevant, allow remote facilitation on Saturday morning.
In addition, a big thank you to the Aix-Marseille-Provence Metropolis and Martine Vassal for the donation of 6,000 masks which enables the Port of Marseille Fos to continue its essential activities and missions while guaranteeing the safety of all employees in the port area.
In compliance with health regulations and thanks to collective mobilisation, the Grand Port Maritime de Marseille - Port of Marseille Fos continues to carry out all of its missions of welcoming ships and transit of goods!