The Maritime and River Union has been offering, for many years, complete training courses on various topics.
UMF members and non-members are welcome !
🔴 Port Synergy
- To enable the development of a common port and promotional culture for everyone, whatever their business and profession,
- Increase cross-business understanding so that each person knows better what the other is doing and what their operational needs and constraints are,
- To have a common representation of the quality of service,
- To build a bridge between professions and facilitate the evolution and mobility of personnel,
- Improve overall collective performance.
🗓 10 - 17 - 24 NOVEMBER 2020 / 1 DECEMBER 2020
🔴 Dangerous goods training
A. In-depth knowledge of the IMDG Code - Initial Training
- A "thorough knowledge of the IMDG Code" within the meaning of Chapter 22.214.171.124 of the IMDG Code
- A good knowledge of the local regulations applicable to the Marseille and Fos terminals
- A mastery of the dangerous goods declaration in the various information systems
🗓 NOVEMBER 3 AND 4, 2020
B. Renewal Amendment 39 - Recycling
- Revision of the IMDG Code
- Awareness of the changes between Amendment 38 and Amendment 39
- Mastery of the IMDG Code - Amendment 39 and day-to-day document navigation
🗓 NOVEMBER 2, 2020
🔴 Potting Safety CTU Code
- Give the personnel organising the stuffing or unstuffing of containers the training required in paragraph 126.96.36.199 of the IMDG Code and Chapter 13 of the CTU (Cargo in Transport Unit) Code.
- To make personnel aware of the conditions of transport encountered during maritime transport so that they can take full account of the importance of the quality of their work.
- Know how to check by calculation whether the gripping means in place are sufficient to oppose the movement forces, taking into account the parameters given by the regulations.
- Be aware of your responsibilities and those of other stakeholders so that you can defend the interests of your company before, during and after loading.
🗓 UPCOMING DATES
|| Program and Methods ||
The teaching methods used :
✔️ practical exercises
✔️ indoor demonstrations.
Type of training action (within the meaning of article L.6111.1 of the Labour Code) :
The actions envisaged fall into one of the categories provided for in Article L6111.1 of the Labour Code: adaptation and development of skills, promotion, prevention, acquisition, maintenance or improvement of knowledge.
For more information :
📞 04 91 99 49 90